Get Creative with your Wedding Place Cards
It’s your wedding and your style! Who says place cards need to be placed directly on a table? If you are looking to get creative with your Wedding Place Cards display, here are some ideas:
· Attach Wedding Place Cards to your favors.
· Hang the Wedding Place Cards with clothespins from twine for a rustic feel.
· Carve notches in a wooden log and stand cards upright.
· If you are a cork collector, make slits in corks to hold the place cards.
· For a winter wedding, use pinecones as stands.
· Pin the cards to a pretty framed corkboard.
· Place them in mini picture frames that your guests can take home.
· Display the cards on a bed of flowers.
The options are endless. At Bellia Print & Design, we have a dedicated design team that can create beautiful place cards to match your theme. Visit here to learn more.