Graduation season is fast approaching. Have you thought about sending out announcements? If you are still thinking about it, here are 5 reasons why it is a must.
- Your child, whether they are graduating from 8th grade, high school, or college has achieved a milestone. You deserve to brag and boast to family and friends about how proud you feel.
- Family and friends will appreciate it! They will love that you wanted to share in the big news with them.
- If it is a college graduation, this is a great way to help your child network. Many of your family and friends may have positions in your child’s field, so an announcement is the first step in creating connections.
- It is a keepsake. As you document the story of your child’s life, a graduation announcement is an important part of it. Years down the road, it will be the perfect way to look back on a major accomplishment and an exciting time in your lives.
- A perfect way to say thank you. Often times, many people along the way have helped your child become the person he/she is. So, informing them with the news is a great way to let them know how important they were in your child’s accomplishment.
Are you ready to get a jumpstart on your graduation announcements? Bellia Print and Design can help. We are experienced printers, so you can be sure that not only will you get the highest quality printed announcements, but our printing experts will give you advice and guidance to make them extra special. Give us a call today to get started!